Doki-doki Central random header image
friends-only-seiji-you-moron

FRIENDS ONLY: Seiji you moron!

October 31st, 2008 by Sachiko · 7 Comments · Sachiko

UGH! He’s soooo annoying! Did anyone see that comment he made on my most recent blog post? Who does he think he is? Does he think I’m a 7-year-old kid whose hand needs to be held all the time?

UGH! Sometimes I just want to hit him with a blunt instrument. For a supposed smart guy he’s so stupid. I can’t believe I actually like the guy. Maybe I should go and date someone else just to see if he’ll get jealous. But with my luck, I’ll get that little sister line again. Aaaargh! Why can’t I like someone else? BOYS!

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Kyameel // Oct 31, 2008 at 7:09 am

There, Sachiko. Boys are actually not really that difficult to understand, but they do unknowingly do what we peeve.

Maybe he’s just concerned and he comes off… differently?

• 2 Midori // Oct 31, 2008 at 7:12 am

Oh, Sachiko-san — I do hope Seiji-san comes to his senses where you are concerned. But I quite agree with your method. I admire a proactive woman.

• 3 Sarah // Oct 31, 2008 at 7:41 am

I smell love triangle. Lol. *sniff sniff*

• 4 Cayenne // Oct 31, 2008 at 12:12 pm

Date me then, Sachiko? :D

• 5 Colette // Oct 31, 2008 at 5:46 pm

I used to have a lot of respect for Seiji but now he’s acting like an imbecile!

OH! MAKE HIM MORE JEALOUS, mon amie! Did you get the phone number of the Grey guy? YOU SHOULD GO ON A DATE WITH HIM!

Maybe that will make Seiji realize some things.

• 6 Sachiko // Nov 1, 2008 at 6:16 am

@Kyameel
    *sigh* I don’t really care anymore! He’s so annoying.

@Midori & @ Colette
    That might be a good idea. Hmmm…I think I have his number somewhere.

@Cayenne
    Awww, so sweet Cayenne. Thank you for the offer to help, but I think it will be difficult seeing we’re so far away. Besides, your fangirls might hate me if they find out I’m using you to make Seiji jealous. :(

• 7 Miths // Nov 1, 2008 at 6:24 pm

Totally agree with Colette~~

I believe Seiji is starting to lose sleep secretly