Doki-doki Central random header image
friends-only-wtf

FRIENDS ONLY: WTF?!

October 30th, 2008 by Junpei · 19 Comments · Junpei

Sebastian? WHO THE HELL IS SEBASTIAN?

19 responses so far ↓

• 1 Damien // Oct 30, 2008 at 5:41 pm

Junpei? Harrassing girls not enough? Now you’re targeting guys too?

• 2 Sarah // Oct 30, 2008 at 9:48 pm

I smell jealousy. *sniff*

• 3 Graham // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:18 am

Heh. You can’t keep your hands on your girl eh!?! *pfft* that’s what you get for playing around.

• 4 Haruna // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:19 am

Someone who is treating Aki right, Junpei. Well… if ever, you’ll always have me~!

• 5 Prez David // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:19 am

AND MEEEEE—!!!

• 6 Graham // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:20 am

Oi, Haruna.

• 7 Haruna // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:21 am

Sorry…

• 8 Junpei // Oct 31, 2008 at 5:57 am

@Damien
    Stay on your turf, bro. Or is Cayenne proving to be too much for you?

@Sarah
    I.AM.NOT.JEALOUS? Is there anything wrong with asking who someone is?

@Graham
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? SHE IS NOT MY GIRL, DAMNIT!

@Haruna
    Aaaaah Haruchi, the light on this dreary day. Can you believe them all? Insisting I was jealous? Puhleez! Who likes that snot-nosed kid anyway?

@Prez David
    Uh….o-kay.

• 9 Midori // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:09 am

Oh, Junpei-kun, it amuses me to be able to say this to you and mean it in the nicest way possible: I told you so! See what your harassing other women has gotten you into?

• 10 Junpei // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:11 am

Why won’t anyone believe me when I say I’m just curious! Midori-chan, you of all people know there’s nothing between that snot-nosed brat and me?! I mean, what about all those afternoons when we shared our thoughts over coffee?

• 11 Midori // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:18 am

Curiosity, my dear boy, does not merit a locked post. If you were truly curious, shouldn’t you be asking the source herself?

And thoughts over coffee? Non-existent. I’m fairly sure that you can ask Naiara-san, Kumiko-san, and Ciel-san the same question and they’d give you the same reply.

• 12 Junpei // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:25 am

Did you just insinuate that I am incapable of thought? Your words hurt, Mi-chan! I thought I was special to you?! How can you turn all uncaring for me? Does this have to do with your Boss? Your Mr. Midnight?

Your words hurt, Mi-chan. *sniff*

• 13 Naiara // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:50 am

HA!!! This is your karma. I warned you about your ways.

• 14 Midori // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:59 am

Now what has Mr. Midnight have to do with this conversation?! Unless, of course, you mean to ask him to investigate this Sebastian guy for you.

• 15 Kyameel // Oct 31, 2008 at 7:14 am

Midori-san is right, a valid question like this doesn’t need a locked post, unless —

• 16 Ciel // Oct 31, 2008 at 12:11 pm

Junpei-kun, it is not nice of you to talk to Damien like that. Now, you ought to do some self-reflection. >:( Going ’round hitting on girls cannot be a way of life!

• 17 Graham // Oct 31, 2008 at 5:40 pm

Whatever, Junpei. Don’t you dare cry on anyone’s shoulders when that Sebastian finally steals her heart.

If you don’t have a stronger resolve… you’ll grow old a lonely man. *pfft*

• 18 Junpei // Nov 1, 2008 at 6:20 am

@Naiara
    Et tu, Naiara? After all that sake we shared, this is how you see me?

@Kyameel
    What’s wrong with locking the post? I thought it was normal for people to lock posts pertaining to their personal lives?

@Ciel
    But he started it, Ciel-chan! And I’m not playing around with girls, I’m always serious. I had no idea you thought of me that way, is that why you didn’t show up when we agreed to meet at Buona Vista? *sobs*

@Graham
    Before you give me advice, why don’t you think about YOUR situation first, Graham-CHAN?

• 19 Ciel // Nov 3, 2008 at 2:12 pm

W- w- we- we did not agree to meet that day! I- I had something o- on so I couldn’t make it.