Doki-doki Central random header image
i-love-sweets

I love sweets!

October 29th, 2008 by Aki · 7 Comments · Aki

Kitkat Mousse
So happy! Oniichan is so sweet. We stopped by the mall on our way home today because he needed to meet up with someone. They were supposed to meet at a coffee shop but we got there early so he treated me to coffee and the nyummiest chocolate mousse while waiting. Soooo good! I even wanted to lick my plate clean, it was that good. Lucky for me, Seiji-nii hates sweet things so I didn’t have to share, heehee. I’m sure Sachiko will regret cutting class today; she would’ve enjoyed the cake too, among other things, heehee.

331/365 Wills and Aki
Oh, and I got to meet his friend Sebastian too. Niichan needed to borrow some books for a paper he’s writing so they agreed to meet up. Sebastian was the one who was helping Niichan set-up this blog portal but it was mostly an online exchange so we were very surprised to find out he lives nearby. He goes to our university too so I guess we’ll see more of him. That would be nice, heehee.

7 responses so far ↓

• 1 Midori // Oct 30, 2008 at 8:01 am

Sounds like a treat, Aki-san! And wait a minute… did your new friend just give you flowers?!

(Does that other friend of yours know about this?)

• 2 Aki // Oct 30, 2008 at 3:55 pm

Who do you mean other friend, Mi-chan? Sachiko? Of course Sachiko knows. I was telling her all about the cake. Soooo good, you should take Seth there sometime. But of course it’s not as good as your cakes. <3

Oh and the flowers? Sebastian just picked it up from a florist nearby. He said his brother asked him to pick some up but he ended up giving them to me as a welcome gift of sorts? I dunno, maybe it has to do with him being British?

• 3 Grey // Oct 30, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Sebastian? Who is Sebastian? I know the guy who’s in the photo with you, Aki, but that sure as hell isn’t Sebastian. His name is Willsie. Little Willsie in fact.

Hi there, Willsie.

• 4 Sebastian // Oct 30, 2008 at 4:05 pm

OH SOD OFF GREY!

Aki, please ignore my brother. He has too much time on his hands. He’s just doing it to annoy me.

• 5 Haruna // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:17 am

Hrmm… Sebastian’s quite a pleasing personality. Quite a gentleman. You rarely see that these days…

• 6 Prez David // Oct 31, 2008 at 2:17 am

SEXBASTIAAAAAAAAAAN~~~!!

• 7 Aki // Oct 31, 2008 at 6:02 am

@Haruna
    He’s so nice, Haruna-chan! Maybe we can all go out sometime so you can meet him.

@Prez David
    Awww David, you’ll scare off all the boys again, I know you don’t want that to happen.