At last, after being all pesky and useless, my big brother Junpei has made himself useful. He passed his driving exam last week and has a license now. About time, I say.
June 16th, 2010 by Suzume in Suzu
June 12th, 2010 by Sachiko in Sachiko
Heehee. Was at Aki and Seiji’s house earlier today. Got my hands on one of their old photo albums. I managed to
steal borrow some of Seiji’s photos from High School. Will return them someday. I guess. Maybe. Heehee.
June 9th, 2009 by Aki in Aki
My phone’s battery died, so I borrowed Seiji Niichan’s phone. LOOK AT WHAT I SAW! This is his wallpaper!
‘Fess up you two! Someone explain what this photo was doing in Seiji-nii’s phone!
May 29th, 2009 by Seiji in Seiji
Don’t mind me. Just doing the technorati thing. Carry on.
May 28th, 2009 by Aki in Aki
Junpei-kun tagged me into doing this question and answer thingie so there.
Five things about me.
- My name is Aki, I’m 18 and I’m taking up a liberal arts course so I can be a stylist someday. I’m in the Philippines so I could work on improving my English. Plus, Kao-neechan is always so nice to me so I wanted to stay with her.
- I’ve been friends with Sachiko since 4th grade. She shared her book with me the first day I transferred schools, then decided that we’d be friends for life. Funny though, it did turn out that way. Ten years later and we’re still best of friends. Though sometimes I wonder why she really hangs around my house so much. Heehee.
- I like reading romance novels and shoujo manga. I prefer reading light, heartwarming stories, like those by Yoshizumi Wataru and Usami Maki. If you’re curious, you can try reading one of Usami-sensei’s works called Happy Rain. Kao-neechan and her friends translated it into english.
- I love sweets! I can eat strawberry shortcakes every day and not get sick of it.
- Ikuta Toma is my favorite actor. He’s so cute! I’d love to meet him someday. *sigh*
May 27th, 2009 by Junpei in Junpei
I know you want to learn more about me so I guess it’s time to do another meme!
Five things about me
1. I love my adorable little sister, Suzume. She’s such a sweet little girl. Niichan loves you, Suzu-chan! *chu*
2. I played basketball in middle school. I quit in senior high though.
3. Seiji and I used to be next door neighbors, until about 5th grade when they moved away.
4. I appeared in an online photo magazine once! You can still download it if you want. *hint hint*
5. I am looking for a girlfriend! Want to apply?
May 26th, 2009 by Wills in Wills
Just finished helping Seiji put the site back up. I was practically living in their house, trying to troubleshoot everything. Not that I’m complaining much, there’s a lot of
pretty yummy food at the Yamatos.
Off to bed for me.
May 26th, 2009 by Seiji in Seiji
After three all nighters, Wills and I managed to get the blog back up again. Some idiot *glares at Junpei* had the bright idea to change the site’s themes and ended up wiping out half the database. All posts and comments since January this year have been deleted. He’s lucky he’s still alive; I would’ve given him a slow, painful death if only Aki didn’t stop me.
But what’s done is done. I think Suzume’s opinion of him dropping to an all-time low is punishment enough. Not that it wasn’t low already. At least it’s over and done with. I’d go and sleep already if I just didn’t have a paper due today. Maybe I can just nap between classes…
December 25th, 2008 by Suzume in Suzu
Please accept this gift return. I think it is uncalled for and a foul move. I have been a good girl all this year so I do not understand why you should deem it a good move to present me with this present. Even coal would’ve been better.
Please see attached photograph to recognize item to be returned.
December 4th, 2008 by Junpei in Junpei
A master of storytelling
|‘How will you be defined in the dictionary?’ at QuizGalaxy.com|
So, any of you lovely ladies there want to snuggle up over a good bedtime story? *wink*